Week 2/3: Initial meetings with tutors.

Initially I had documented that in semester A, I was down as doing record producing however, this was quickly changed as I got the offer to work on a film during the summer. This entail made me decide that it would be beneficial to work on the film this semester, then go into doing a more producer based project for semester B. Due to my late change of plan, I was initially with Lee Gretton for semester A, after an initial meeting with Lee; me and my fellow colleague for both projects Ed Richardson, were moved to the tutelage of David Mcsherry.

In our first meeting with David, we set out what we’d been briefed by our production team, including details revolving dates. As stated earlier this included showing a more finalized version of a schedule that we’d be working to. This included dates that focus on recording dates and deadlines. One important piece of information that I took from this meeting with our tutor was the fact we would be required to gain a sound requirements sheet from our groups, after this meeting I would ask for this.